Cooking class - Olive harvesting - Boat ride in Messinia
Mama's flavours team always tries to respond to your requests within two hours or less!
· Transfer by mini bus
· Hotel pick up within Kalamata
· Tour leader/driver
· Public Liability insurance
· All taxes
Excluded from the price
· Tips and gratuities (optional)
· Availability: All tours are available from Monday to Saturday, excluding Wednesdays, Sundays and official holidays.
· The Cooking class is available from 1 April to 31 October.
· The Olive Harvesting tour is only available in November, when the olives are ripe for picking.
· The Boat Ride Tour is only available during the 3 summer months (1 June – 31 August).
time: 09:00 a.m.
· Languages: English & Greek. Other languages can be provided at an extra charge.
· Family friendly.
· Wheelchair accessible 80%.
Contact us to request a price:
· For individual and family bookings .
· For groups with less than 6 or more than 8 participants.
· For joining the tour without transfer costs or organize your tour and tranfer from Athens city.
We can also design and provide private tailor-made tours and multi day tours in the region of Peloponnese and all over Greece upon request.
Drop us a line at email@example.com and together we’ll come up with a tailor-made gastronomic experience just for you!
If you have your own vehicle and want to opt out of the hotel pick-up, you can meet us in Kalamata and make the tour together with your vehicle!
· Full refund or scheduling of next available tour for cancellations 8 days before the tour.
· 50% refund for cancellations 3 to 7 days before the tour.
· No refund for cancellations less than 3 days before the tour.
Important note from Mama's flavours
Travelers may not attend a tour if on self-quarantine, or suffering from any transmissible or infectious disease or illness, or experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 (or related illness) within the previous 14 days. Medical certificate about health condition is required and sent to Mama's flavours email before booking.